Saturday, September 3, 2011

24HBD #10: Map Out A Road Trip You Would Like To Take

In the summer before my freshman year of high school (I think), my family went on a road trip to California and back. We drove all the way out there with a pop-up camper, visited some family, and then drove all the way back. It was really fun! We got to stay at some interesting campsites along the way, and see some really cool bits of history.

When we went out, we went through Kansas to Colorado, then over to Cali. We came back a more northern way, going to Yellowstone and seeing Mount Rushmore.

I thought about using an actual map and drawing a course I’d like to take on a different road trip, but I’m a blog behind so I’ll just go a little faster.

If I were going to plan another road trip, I would hit up New England, I think. I’ve never been up that way, so I think it’d be a good experience. I’d get to see New York, Niagra Falls, go to Maine for some reason, maybe go to DC again, and then home. T’would be fun.

Phoned in blog complete. Not even a picture. Sorry doods.

No comments:

Post a Comment