Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in Time - 24 Hour Comic Book Day the 1st

So… remember this?

I finally finished!  Last weekend, Mike, Matt, Eli, Joe, and I decided to have another 24 hour comic book day.  I thought I should take some of that time to finish my comic from March – so I did.  Here it is, in full-color glory.  I got a bit lazy with some parts, but I think overall they turned out pretty great.

Let me know what you think!

(click for full-size)

strip1

strip2  strip3 strip4

strip5 strip6 strip7 strip8

Stay tuned for comics from today!  Hopefully I won’t take this long to finish them. 

I feel like it’s a pretty big accomplishment, and I don’t really know why.  I’m glad Mike Dodaro got me into comics, and I’m glad Shauvon McGill and Joey Rintoul inadvertently taught me how to draw.  Most of all I’m glad Mary always tells me things look really good.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment