Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello again!

All right – I’m back.  Had a little hiccup there.  Apparently I’m a bit of an idiot.

That’s all right, though.  Welcome to my new blog!  The look and feel will probably be changing here and there as I get used to what it looks like.  I’ll also be reposting some of my favorite posts from my old blog, T Marks The Spot. 
The title of this new blog is Meijer Brand Chocolate Sauce.  I picked that sort of arbitrarily from one of my favorite sketches from Chicago comedy group Big Dog Eat Child.  I left the URL non-specific so I could change the name if I want to later.  My goal for this new blog is to focus more on cooking and projects, and less on stupid posts about my life that no one really cares about anyway.  So my old recipes will be revamped, reposted, and given a second chance – and hopefully I will be adding many more.
That’s all from me for now – stay with me as I struggle to slowly rebuild this nonsense out of the mess I made.
Speaking of which, I'm re-uploading all the Picaday blogs as well - you can see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment