Okay. I know what you’re thinking. You’re probably thinking “aw, gross”.
But really. If you like pickles, and you like fried, then you’ll like these.
If you don’t like pickles, and you like fried, then you might like these!
If you don’t like pickles, and you don’t like fried, then I don’t even know if you’re a real person. You might be a zed-word. Get yourself checked out.
Hey, look! The odds are 2 to 1. That’s a 66.6% chance you’ll like these pickle things!
It’s also really easy. I bet that just makes it even more likely. Yes? No? Maybe?
Also none of the amounts are measured out here. Just go for it.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Dill Pickles (whole, not spears)
- Cornmeal (I used white)
- Flour (exclude for gluten-intolerance)
- Oil for Frying (I used sunflower oil)
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- In a frying pan of some kind, heat up some oil. Should be enough to cover a dill pickle chip.
- Slice your pickles into chips. The amount is up to you. You could also just buy dill pickle chips, and skip this step altogether. Make some other chump do it.
- In a bowl, mix together some cornmeal and some flour. Should be about 50/50, unless you aren’t using the flour. That’s fine.
- Drop them in the oil. Cook until nice and golden brown. Put them on a paper towel or something to let the excess oil drip off, and to let them cool.
- Salt/pepper to taste, and eat! Really tasty things. Very hard to stop eating them. Eatemup.