Who doesn’t like Nutella? Nobody. Nobody doesn’t like Nutella. Because everyone likes peanut butter, and everyone likes chocolate, and everyone likes hazelnuts. So everyone doesn’t not like Nutella.
Even better in cookie form. Even even better in bar cookie form, because who likes making a ton of stupid cookie ball things? Everyone. Er, no one. No one doesn’t not like doing that.
Anyway, here’s a thing to do. My mom used to make oatmeal crunch bars when I was a kid. She probably still makes them, when she knows I’ll be around.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- pinch salt
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Turn on the oven. 350.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. I like to just use the large mixing bowl that I’m about to mix everything in for this. But you could also just soften it and transfer it. You do whatever you want, I’m not your boss.
- Mix everything all together all at once. Why prolong things? We just want to be together. Mix until everything seems pretty much all over everything else.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for about half an hour before devouring – if you want solid-state cookie bars. If you just want to use a spoon, go for it. Do whatever you want. See step 2, sentence 4.