Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shameless

Look guys, clearly I am the worst at keeping you constantly entertained with serious updates. In fact, I am not sure why I said “look guys”, because we all know there are no guys. Except for those Pinterest dudes looking at my cheesecake and cookie recipes. Seriously, those things have gotten several hundreds of views. The next highest post doesn’t even come close.

So, pin me. I guess.

Pin this one. It can go in your “useless crap don’t click on it” booklet.

Or board. Or whatever.
pin

This is Pinterest. No, none of that stuff is mine. Surprise, right?

Anyway, there is this other dude who is doing a pretty respectable job in the recent past/present at doing the opposite of what I do – that’s right, he constantly works at keeping his own website (which he made himself. That’s right! No .freewebsite.com for him.) up to date and feeling fresh.

So fresh.

So go check it out.

DENY THE CONFORMITY

Also for doing this I get to be in some sweepstakes for some old junk or whatever. Which I really want. So don’t let me down. Because of old junk. And ban.

Pin me.

No comments:

Post a Comment