Saturday, February 7, 2015

Da Way It Is

I am not really sure what the point of having this blog is anymore. I like having it, but I'm not delusional. I know it's nothing anyone will read. So what's the point?

I do all of my "life chronicling" in other places. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. have all become microblogs themselves - at least enough so that anyone who wants to know anything about me already does.

So I guess this is for everything else. The odd writing project, recipe, or "thing I have nowhere else to put". It feels like a hiding place almost. Like a box on the street that anyone could look into, but why would they? It's just one box of a big pile, which is actually kind of nice.

But anything I actually want to share? That goes on Facebook. Where the people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment