Sunday, February 6, 2011

24HBD #20: Most Influential Year In School

lololololololololololNo brainer!

The most influential year of my schooling lifestyle choice career had to be my sophomore year in college.  In that year, I started dating Mary, got into the Crazy Monkeys, and signed the lease at 219 Littleton.  As a result of those actions (probably not so much the third one, though), I am now happily married and have the best friends.

2007: a very good year.

I realize that none of these things have anything to do with actual schooling.  I suppose, if I went back even farther, the most influential year in school for me would have been my junior year of high school when they had a career fair and I decided to become a pharmacist, which meant that I either had to go to Purdue or Butler, and since Purdue’s application was easier, I did that one and got in, but then changed my major to math education before I got there because I job shadowed a pharmacist and decided it wasn’t for me, so I started on the education track, which led me to meet Mary and Mike, which both got me married and into comedy.

2004: a very good year.

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you two is wonderful. Reading about choosing either Purdue or Butler made me think about how I was going to go to Purdue. I was seriously signed up, had a roommate, and then changed my mind which I know was a good thing. Wonder what life would be like if I would have gone to Purdue....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would probably be in a comedy group, and married to Mary.

    ReplyDelete