Sunday, February 6, 2011

24HBD #24: Cartoons

So one of my favorite cartoons from when I was growing up was Reboot.  It was about these dudes who lived inside a computer, and these “games” would drop down into their world, and they would enter them, and be in the game, and it was super cool, and everyone was green or blue or something.  It was on at the same time as Beast Wars – in the morning, before school.

 

Oh man, one of my favorite cartoons from when I was growing up was Beast Wars.  It was basically Transformers, but instead of cars and planes and 90s mixed tapes, they were all sorts of animals.  I still have some action figures that transform.  Poorly.

Another really sweet cartoon I always watched (this time after school – prime time baby) was Batman Beyond.  I still think it’s the coolest Batman series – I have all the episodes on my computer right now, but I don’t watch them because I am a grown up adult and I don’t have time for such things.

 

But man cartoons are awesome.  Let’s watch some.  After I take this nap.

1 comment:

  1. Being a grown up adult means no time for Batman Beyond. Just zombagame.

    ReplyDelete