Saturday, February 5, 2011

24HBD #6: Friends

Due to en extended shopping-trip-turned-jump-start-session, I only have about fifteen minutes to write this blog – which is a shame, since I have some of the best friends. 

Like I’ve said numerous times, the friends I have, I have largely because of the Crazy Monkeys, and situations encountered as a consequence.  There is no substitute for good friends, and I truly believe that the friends I have would do anything for me if I asked.   I’ve managed to surround myself with a pretty great group of people, and I don’t know what I would do without them.

“I'm not one for making speeches, but, ah, my heart is very full at this moment.” –Michael Scott

 

3 comments:

  1. I know some of your friends, and you're totally right. They are amazing! Count your blessings, friend! And love the Michael Scott quote : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have pulled a full Michael Scott by putting another set of quotes arround that and attributing it to yourself like he did with gretsky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ""You should have pulled a full Michael Scott by putting another set of quotes arround that and attributing it to yourself like he did with gretsky." - Matt Gyure" - Tim Franklin

    ReplyDelete