Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guest Blogging and Ad Liberation

viewerA not-much-more-than-an-acquaintance of mine, Amanda, has a blog called Seize The Week.  In it, she writes about taking advantage of the time that is given to us in our lives which is both precious little and largely wasted.  In quite an inspiring way, she takes each week as an opportunity to explore something to its fullest – or at least, to the amount that she cares to. 

This week, she has decided to focus on her “creative heroes” – her words, not mine.  Apparently (and flatteringly so) I fit into this category, although thinking of myself as someone’s hero is not something I normally do.  In any case, she asked several of us to write about “seizing the week”, and what it means for us.  I decided to write about a recent accomplishment that I think is probably one of the coolest and potentially life-changing-iest things I have ever done – help found a new improv group in Lafayette, Ad Liberation

You can catch my guest post here, on Seize the Week.  I am sure I will have more to say about that particular topic in the days, months, and years to come (our first show is this Friday, at Jurassic Park.  Be there.).  Let me know what you think, and be sure to dig around through her posts to see what else she’s been up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment