Saturday, September 3, 2011

24HBD #12: Create a How-To Manual for Something You Do Well

Oh man. It’s a good thing I’ve already done this.

________________________________________________________________________________

Man that’s a seriously phoned-in blog. Maybe I’ll try something else.

DSCN3409HOW TO BE A GOOD HUSBAND
(I think I’m pretty good at this.)

  • Understand the importance of pajamas.
  • Know all about Egg.
  • Be able to build a deck if you need one.
  • Make good chili.
  • Be enthusiastic about bottomless pits.
  • Like frecks.
  • Know the difference between Squirrels and Chipmunks.
  • Mow the grass.
  • Know how to change a flat tire.
  • Chipotle.
  • Call when you’re almost home from work and tell her that you’ll be home late but really you’ll be home in just a few minutes to surprise (trick) her and she’ll be like “oh, you tricked me” and you’ll be all like “yeah gotchya!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment