Saturday, September 3, 2011

24HBD #13: The Nature of Identity

identityIdentity was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it, at least. I didn’t know it at the time, but it has a really great cast. Alfred Molina, John Cusack, Amanda Peet! John C. McGinley’s in it, I mean come on!

So basically, all these people are stuck in this hotel together, and something keeps killing them. There’s a pretty great twist at the end. It’s a horror film, but (I think) a smart horror film. The ending might seem cheap to some, but only if you’re going about it as a mystery you have to figure out.

The rules of fairplay don’t apply to horror films, guys. That’s just ridiculous.

Anyway, if you like murder movies, you should watch it. I sort of forgot about it.

Oh yeah, and Ray Liotta’s in it! Smokin’ Aces, anyone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment