Sunday, September 4, 2011

24HBD #16: Brag a Little.

Brag a little. The “tell us a little bit about yourself” questions are always the ones I hate the most. I never know what to say, and I feel awkward talking about myself. BUT NOT TODAY!

So here’s a list of some things that are awesome in my life right now:

  • I have the best wife.

    cutest.
    Mary and Charlie.
  • We own a house!

    DSCN3911
    So grand! So new! So last year!
  • We both have steady jobs.
  • I’m in an online graduate program at Purdue. That’s right, I’m back in college. Where the party at?
  • My hair’s pretty sweet.

    IMG_6517
    Just look at it! Magnificent.
  • My improv group (Ad Liberation) is having a really productive fall. We are super legit now, and our group synergy has never been higher. I feel that I’m doing a pretty adequate-to-decent job of being the in-charge guy.

    Ad Lib at Jurassic Park
    You mean the official photograph, where I'm doing this?
  • I got these new shoes, and ladder-laced them.

    2011-08-05_23-05-02_373
    Contrast! Ladder!
  • I am super home-improvement guy. Last summer I built a fence and deck (from scratch, like a cake), and I put gutter guards up last weekend. Is my last name Taylor or what?
  • I’m slowly but steadily losing weight, and I’m managing it without really doing any work (just eating less… go figure).
  • I’m pretty awesome at TF2.

    Scout. Best class.
    Wannannannanna!
  • Mary and I got new phones, and they are the bestest bests.
  • I’m one of 3 remaining bloggers still awake during 24HBD. The finish line is looming!

No comments:

Post a Comment